Thursday, October 28, 2010

From Here On Out

Hello World,
 This is to the very few that will read this message, to the very many who I hope to inspire in the future. My name is William Brooks. I currently go to school in Charlotte, NC and spend most of my time there but not for much longer. Charlotte is a beautiful place but at the moment it is too young of a city for me. I need something with a little more culture and history to help me figure out things at the moment.  I plan to share myself on this page for as much as I can for as long I can. Why? Absolutely not because anyone cares to read what's going on in my life at any given moment. But this blog gives me a chance to express myself in some form everyday at the end of the day. I hope to be sharing all my adventures through filmmaking, photography, creating music, writing stories and poems, life in general, philosophies, good times and bad times all in this blog. I am currently going through quite an exciting experience in my life. Things are keeping me on my toes and it's definitely a good thing. I can say that by not knowing what is coming next is something that I look forward to. I always keep moving forward even if it's the hardest thing to do in life. I stay close the ones I love and I never leave people behind. My goal in this world is help people feel alive. Make them feel and let them know that they have a place in the world and everyone is worth something. I am a lover, not a fighter. I give people the things they deserve and more chances than they probably deserve. I have labeled this post "From Here On Out" for a reason. I want to better myself everyday in every way possible. Health, social life, professional life, filmmaking, storytelling, love, and all other aspects that make up me. As a last thing for this post and a final statement. I would love nothing more in this world than to have someone special with me along the ways of my travels. Until next time world. 


With Love,
William Brooks.


P.S. I recommend listening to Sigur Ros while reading this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment