Thursday, January 13, 2011

Friends







      I value a lot of things in the world. My parents of course because they help me out so much! The fact that I have the freedoms and opportunities to go to college and have a job are a couple of other things that are very important to me as well. I would have to say my friends are probably the biggest thing that I cherish. For as long as I can remember I have never liked doing things alone. Of course I need my own personal time to myself just like everyone else, but I have never actually enjoyed going places by myself. I believe life is better in company. I love laughing and making jokes with my friends in particular because I don't get to do that with a lot of them often. I have a group of friends at school that I stay on a pretty consistent basis with and they get me through life most of the time. I have some really awesome group of friends down in Myrtle Beach, SC who go to Coastal Carolina who I wouldn't trade for the world. They've had my back on so many different occasions. I have a pretty strong groups of friends who are coworkers at Blacks Barbecue where I work. All of those guys are great as well. I also have a group of friends around the Belmont and Charlotte area who I love to death as well. Some I've known since I was two or three years old. The group of friends I don't get to see that often are the ones I grew up and went to high school with. These guys have been there for me a lot times and are probably some of the most down to earth people I have ever met. I get so busy at school and stuff that I don't get to see them and hang out with them as much as I'd like. I have always tried to be the best friend I could be to all of them and always be there to help any of them. I see them more as brothers and sisters rather than friends. Without friends life wouldn't be the same, at least to me. To all my friends, far and near, I love you all. Thanks.

Will Brooks

No comments:

Post a Comment