Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Moving On







Good evening world! I hope life is treating you well at the moment and if not then understand that everything bad has something good that can come out of it. I haven't been able to post anything new in the past couple of days due to the large amounts of work I have been handed. In the past I would usually be ready to kill someone at that this moment and find an excuse for why I don't want to do it. Lately, I have a totally different mindset. I feel and know that all of these tasks laid before me have the potential to make me a better person in business, my career, and in my social life. That's an exciting thing! Recently I have found out the absolute importance of deadlines and finishing work on time. It's preparing me for my future in the "Real World" as far as business and clients go, but it also helps me stay on task for other little important personal things. Weeks like the past few weeks have helped me stay focused on school and work and not to worry about  little things that can get in the way of everything else as well as my well-being. I have some great teachers, mentors, and friends that are helping me along the way and I couldn't thank them more. More times than not, I have found that if I just sit back and observe the situation and evaluate it, I can come up with a strategy that will help me fix it and I'm better off in the long run. So... With all of this being said, I hope each and every person that reads this post finds some encouragement and inspiration to tackle whatever it is that they are dealing with in their lives at the moment. Remember, when you are the most uncomfortable with yourself you find out the most about yourself. Until next time. 


With Love,
William Brooks

No comments:

Post a Comment