Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Oh The Places To Go.







In the past few weeks the thought of leaving Charlotte, NC has been the thing thats been the most exciting to me as well as the most haunting. I graduate in less than a year and I feel like it's rapidly approaching. I plan to get my masters degree in film after the Art Institute of Charlotte. I believe my main cities of choice are either New York, Chicago, Houston, or Los Angeles and they are in that order for a reason. There are so many places in the world that I want to visit. How could I just settle down for one? They're plenty of places in the United States alone that I need to explore before I can make a final decision. Europe is definitely on a list of places to travel. In particular, England, Italy, Germany, Spain and France. I believe Europe will be an excellent place to live after I achieve everything I want to do in film first. Australia and New Zealand both have a mystery to them to me that I want to discover in my younger years after school. If I had it my way I would have a house in every place I wanted. Maybe one day it'll happen. We'll See.


With Love,
Will Brooks

No comments:

Post a Comment